Monday, December 3, 2012

The New Blog is up! + What's Happening

Hey everyone! Friendly Neighborhood OroCrimson here! Due to the wonderful resources provided to me by Google's Blogger, and the fact that it doesn't clash with Chrome like Webs' blogger does, the blog will be moved over here.

The rest of the site however will remain right where it's at.

Anywho, for my first blog post, I thought I'd post on everything going on so far, from Events to YouTube, and a little more.

First off, MUGEN.

Those who follow my YouTube channel, you might have been watching my new MUGEN series, NEON. I want to apologize for not getting a episodes the past couple days, but I do plan on working on more in the near future (tomorrow or the next day at the latest). I am also working on a MUGEN tutorial for megamonstercookies. For those who may be interested, I'll be going over what I know for Character Balancing, and as an added bonus, how to change the face portrait of a MUGEN character.
We'll have Lion-O as our prime example.

Second, events.

Ekazu's OCT, "Tears of Poseidon" is going rather well, and currently we're waiting for the completion of Round 2, Ike vs Viro. To add to this, an OCA (Original Character Adventure) is in the works, with the prototype name "War of Legends." Whether that'll be it's final and official name is not yet known. It'll feature many more characters, a different system than an Original Character Tournament, and may have some ties with some of the events in "Tears of Poseidon."

Finally, other crap.
My blogs will typically have this other crap section for things like rants and what's going on in my life, as well as things that don't directly apply to the Crimson Den or my YT channel.

First off, within 3 hours of seeing a Pokemon Picture Month pic on Facebook, I had built a superobsession with Eevee.

I mean, just look at it! D'aaaaw...
So... expect some of that. In fact you guys, I come bringing gifts.

Also, currently a FB page relating to Death Note (and DN humor), and most likely a page for an upcoming DN abridged, we bring you the darkestnotebook FB page.

With crudely made OC :D
Also, the Arlible page is a good place to check out too.

With that, I'm going to wrap up my first blog post. Hope you guys keep up to date!

~Ciao!
OroCrimson

No comments:

Post a Comment