As I mentioned, a MUGEN tutorial had been requested of me, and now it is complete. When it is ready, I'll edit this post to put the video(s) here.
Also, Download Fighter Factory Classic Here!
However, there's some coding involved, so I've provided you with a copyable solution.
[Statedef -3]
[State -3, mugenchikara!]
type = poweradd
trigger1 = 1
value = 3
[State -3, mugenchikara!]
type = lifeadd
trigger1 = !(gametime%60)
value = 10
The text above is the code for regenerating health and power. Put it above your statedefs.
A couple of things to look at on the codes.
"value = 10" 10 HP is gained each time the trigger is activated. Normal HP values are 1000, so this is about 1%. Change as you wish.
"trigger1 = 1" The effect is always happening non-stop.
"trigger1 = !(gametime%60)" The effect is happening every time 60 "ticks" have passed.
60 ticks = 1 second.
In other words, in the above code, the character receives 10 HP once every second. Change as you wish.
And that's about it for today.
~Ciao!
OroCrimson
OroCrimson
No comments:
Post a Comment